Based in Berlin, Germany
May 13, 2008
Press / Business contact:
This will be a proper presskit some day. Until then, visit press.dyogame.com
- Started making games as a hobby.
- Finished school and moved to Berlin to study Game Design at university.
- Started working on DYO (first commercial indie project) with three colleagues.
There are currently no trailers available for Josia Roncancio. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Josia Roncancio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Josia Roncancio. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "A MAZE. Berlin Official Selection" - DYO, 2016
- "A MAZE. Berlin "Human Human Machine" Award Nominee" - DYO, 2016
- "Bit Bash Chicago Official Selection" - DYO, 2016
Team & Repeating Collaborator